New Registration System
Life Is Getting a Whole Lot Easier
Introducing a NEW Online Registration System
Register for programs and events, renew memberships, purchase tickets, and more from any device anytime.
- Keep track of your registered programs and events on a convenient calendar
- Easily check your account history
- Tag activities you may wish to add to your shopping cart at a later date
- Share program and event information with your friends and neighbors
- AND MORE …
See the illustration below that details all of the new system features.
Set up Your Account on the New System Today!
Recreation Center of Highland Park customers (punch pass users, active participants in personal training, private swimming lessons, or masters swimming)… please stop at the Rec Center front desk today to pick up your new system scan card. (credit card customers, please have your credit card with you)
Deer Creek Racquet Club members… please stop at Deer Creek today to pick up your new system scan cards.
If you have an active Park District account… (meaning prior to February 1, 2017… you have rented a facility; you have an active Rec Center, Deer Creek, or Dog Park membership; or you are registered for 2017 Summer Camp, 2017 Winter 2nd session swimming lessons, 2017 Winter Parent/Tot Basketball)… you can set up your account online. Follow these steps:
1. Review all of the six steps and click on the link below to reset your password and complete your household information.
2. You will be asked to enter your email address. An email will be sent to you with a link to reset your password. If you get an error message, your account may be associated with another email address from your household or an email address that you no longer use. You may try to enter another active email address. If you continue to receive an error message or you believe your account is associated with an email address you no longer use, please contact us at 847.831.3810.
3. Click on the link in the email to reset your password. Passwords must be a minimum of 6 characters and contain at least 1 number, 1 letter, and 1 special character.
4. Enter your primary email address in the Username box and click “Log In”.
5. Click “Update Account Details” in the upper right corner.
6. Complete your household account information. The items in red are required for registration. To add additional family members, click on “Add New Member” at the bottom of the page. Once you have completed your household account information, click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
To Reset Your Password, Click Here
If you bookmarked the old system on your computer, delete it now and bookmark the new registration system website.
Please Note: All program registrations you made on the old registration system that are scheduled to begin after February 1, 2017 will remain valid.
If you do not fall into any of the categories above, you do not have an active account and will need to create an account on the new system to register for program online. You can create an account online, click on the create an account link below to get started!
To Create a New Account, Click Here
New Convenient Tools Make Online Registration a Snap!
The illustration below provides an overview of the convenient tools that the new online registration system features.