Bids & RFPs
Current Bids and RFPs:
Construction, Materials and Services Bids and Proposals
- To the extent that the Illinois Prevailing Wage Act applies, Contractor must pay and require all subcontractors to pay the prevailing rate of wages to all related laborers, workers, and mechanics involved in public works projects as established by the Illinois Department of Labor for each craft or type of work needed to execute the contract in accordance with 820 ILCS 130/.01 et seq. Please view a sample of our Independent Contractors Agreement.
- Contractor shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and rules promulgated by any Federal, State, County, Municipal and/or other governmental unit or regulatory body now in effect during the performance of the work.
- It is the responsibility of the potential vendor/contractor to notify the Project Manager when requests for bids or proposals are downloaded from this listing. (The Project Manager is identified in the specific bid/RFP documents.) Addenda will be sent only to those individuals who have contacted the Project Manager and advised that they have a request for bids or proposals. The supplier remains responsible for obtaining all addenda to the original specification.
- If you are interested in becoming a supplier to the Park District of Highland Park, please complete and return the Bidder Registration Form via email to email@example.com. If you have questions regarding the Bidder Registration Form, please call (847) 579-4081.
- Plan Holder’s Lists are generally not released prior to award of contract. Bid tabulations represent “as read” submittals at time of the bid opening. They do not represent contract award.