All outdoor courts are FREE, open to the public, and have no attendants. Players are required to use the following rack-up system to reserve a court:
- Hang your racquet in the designated area for that court prior to the scheduled court change.
- Remain with your racquet to validate your reservation.
- Courts must be yielded promptly at the scheduled time. Please be considerate and allow points in progress to be completed without interruption.
- No double racking allowed.
- All courts change on the hour.
All Park District tennis programs have priority use during spring/summer/camp programs. Dogs are NOT allowed on the courts. Rollerblading, skateboarding, and biking are not allowed on the courts.