If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement via its display on, or other use by, www.pdhp.org (“District”), you may submit a notice pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing the designated agent listed below with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the District to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the District to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in such content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the designated agent listed below:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the United States federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, that you consent for the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
The District’s designated agent
for notice of claims of copyright infringement