Class Make-Up Policy
The Park District does not guarantee make-ups for missed classes.
Please take a moment to call our desk at 847.433.5450 and let us know about any future absences.
Please follow these guidelines when making up a class.
- Limit of two make-ups per session.
- Classes may only be made up during the session in which the classes were missed.
- Participant must make up at their level or below; never above.
- If participant did not notify the club of an absence prior to their scheduled lesson, they are not able to make up that class.
- If participant shows up to a class that is full, they may not attend the class.
- If participant does not show up after reserving a spot, it will still count as their make-up.
2022-2023 Private Class Notice
Membership or 7-week summer session class will be required for all customers who wish to have a ‘private’ class for the 2022-2023 Indoor Season.
August 29-November 23
No classes Sep 3-5; Oct 4 after 3pm; Oct 5; Nov 11
string(8) "query_id" int(11894)
Cardio Tennis Class | Level: 3.0 & Up
This one-hour high-energy fitness program combines the best of tennis with cardiovascular exercise, delivering the ultimate, full-body, calorie-burning aerobic workout. All participants must be able to adequately perform all drills in order to participate. Class is a call ahead drop-in. Summer cardio requires the purchase of a 10 pack. Player must call no more than seven days ahead in order to meet the minimum. Payment must be made when calling. Min: 3 / Max: 6
Senior Doubles [Seniors -Over 65] | Level 2.5 & Up
Join us for senior doubles indoors at Deer Creek Racquet Club. Class is a call ahead drop-in. Player must call no more than 1 week ahead in order to meet the minimum. Payment must be made when calling. Min: 5 / Max: 10