April 4, 2023 Consolidated Election

September 19, 2022

April 4, 2023 Consolidated Election Petition Packets

The Park District of Highland Park has petition packets for one open Park Board Commissioner seat (6-year term) for the April 4, 2023, Consolidated Election. Those interested in running for a Park District of Highland Park Commissioner seat must be a registered voter and have been a resident of Highland Park for at least one year prior to the election. Please review the Election Calendar here

To download the petition packet, please click here.

If you wish to have the petition packet mailed to your home or schedule an appointment for pick-up, please contact Roxanne Hejnowski, Executive Coordinator, at 847.579.3190 or [email protected].  

Circulation Period / September 20, 2022 – December 19, 2022

The circulation period for the Consolidated Election on April 4, 2023, will be open until December 19, 2022.

Filing Period for Petition Packets / December 12 – December 19, 2022

The filing period for petition packets is December 12 – December 19, 2022. Petition packets must be hand-delivered to the Executive Coordinator at the West Ridge Center Administrative Office, 636 Ridge Road, Highland Park, IL 60035, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. No petitioner packets will be accepted before or after the stated dates and times. The Park District of Highland Park staff cannot provide any election or legal advice for any petitioners. Petitioners are encouraged to contact the Lake County Clerk’s Office.

Election Cycle

Consolidated Election

Voter Registration Locations for the Consolidated Election
City Hall, 1707 St. Johns Ave.
Weekdays from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM

Moraine Township Office, 800 Central Avenue
Weekdays from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM

West Deerfield Township, 601 Deerfield Road
Weekdays from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM

Voter Eligibility 
You may register to vote if: 

Note: You must register again if your name or permanent address has changed. Voter registration requires two forms of identification, including one with a current address (new residents may use a utility bill, checkbook, etc.).