Join the “Dad Bods” and the Parks Foundation of Highland Park for a Slam-Dunk Day of Fun!
Grab two of your best “Dad Bod” friends, lace up your sneakers, and shoot some hoops together for a great cause. All proceeds benefit the Parks Foundation of Highland Park scholarship programs — ensuring all Highwood and Highland Park families with financial challenges can participate in Park District programs.
Each individual player can choose to raise or pay a minimum of $100 to participate, with an overall team goal of $300 or more in donations. The team that raises the most receives a prize!!
- Each team has only 3 members.
- Three-Game Guarantee (2 pool games and 1 single elimination game)
- Game rules and tournament set-up will be based on the number of registrations.
- See below for instructions on how to register to start a team or to join a team.
- The deadline to register and collect donations is Sunday, November 5.