Snyder Park was partially acquired in 1931, the remaining portion of the park was acquired in 1978. The Park was originally named Burr Oak Park due to the Burr Oak tree that stands in the SouthWest corner of the Park. The Park was renamed in 1982 to honor Carroll Snyder, a former Park District Commissioner and President of the Board.
- Playground (5-12)
- Walking Paths