Moroney Park was donated to the Park District by the City of Highland Park in 1927. In 1964 the Park was named in honor of Edward J. Moroney, a former City Council Member and Chief of Police for the City and the Park District.
The Weil Tot Lot is located on the South end of Moroney Park and is named to honor Edward Weil, a former Park Commissioner. The Weil Family donated funds to construct the original play lot in 1989.
- Picnic Area
- Playground (2-5)