The clubhouse is located on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, is open to the general public for rentals and is the ideal venue for your celebration, birthday party, rehearsal dinner, graduation party or your corporate outing.
- Use of the main hall, fireplace lounge, observation deck, complete kitchen and access to the public beach area (no swimming allowed).
- Tables (5 round, 7 rectangle) and chairs available to accommodate 45 seated guests (fire code capacity: 60 people max for clubhouse and deck area).
- An attendant is present during the allotted rental time.
*$200 for each additional hour
**$250 for each additional hour
20% discount for Highland Park and Lake County non-profit organizations.
Rentals are available June – Labor Day on the following days of the week and times:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings after 5pm until ONLY 10pm
- Saturdays beginning at 3pm until ONLY 11pm
Other times are available depending on the time of year. Bookings are available up to 90 days in advance.
- Liquor liability insurance naming the Park District of Highland Park listed as additionally insured must be purchased if alcohol is to be served. Alcohol is restricted to the building and the deck area only.
- Smoking is NOT permitted ANYWHERE on the grounds of Park District Boating Facility, which includes all parking lots.
- Swimming is NOT permitted at Park Avenue Boating Facility.
- $100 refundable cleaning/damage deposit is required. All rentals must be cleaned up and vacated BEFORE the end of the contracted time (10pm weekdays and 11pm weekends) or the rental party will be subject to forfeit the $100 deposit.
- Rental fee includes a 30 minute set-up time at no charge. A set-up requiring more time must be included in rental agreement.
- Reservations are confirmed upon approval of a completed contract and payment of full rental fees and the $100 refundable cleaning/damage deposit.