Summer camp is one of the highlights of childhood. But, for parents, the whole registration process can be stressful and frustrating. To help make the registration process a breeze, we have compiled a list of tips and tricks.
New for 2023 Summer Camp
Our 2023 Summer Camps will be available for you to view directly on this website beginning Fri., Dec 2.
Resident registration begins at 7 am, Wed., Dec. 7, giving you time to peruse the camps and coordinate your family schedule.
Door-to-door bus service is available for Highland Park residents signed up for Crew Camp, providing convenience for you and the highest quality camp experience for your children. Make sure to select the “with bus” option when registering.
Update Your Account Information Before Registration Day
Several days before registration day, make sure you’re able to log in to your household account at https://registration.pdhp.org.
- If you’re unsure you have an account or don’t know how to access it, email email@example.com and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.
Once you log into your account:
- Check and update your email address on file. All receipts and camp communication will be sent to the primary email address associated with your household account. To change this, click My Account in the menu select Update Username, Password & Email.
- Make sure all family members are added to your account. Under the My Account menu, choose Update Household Information. Verify their names and birthdates. If any information is incorrect, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camp Age Requirements
Check the age requirements for the summer camp before you add it to your Wishlist or before you register.
Select the age-appropriate camp that interests your child based on the grade they will be entering in September 2023.
Your Online Wishlist
The best way to de-stress the first day of camp registration is to add your summer camp selections to your Wishlist in advance. You will be able to “Wishlist” camps starting on Wed., Dec 3. Log in to your account at https://registration.pdhp.org.
- When you find the age-appropriate camp you’re interested in, click the star icon to add the camp to your Wishlist.
- On registration day, click the Wishlist link at the top of your screen to view the items you’ve tagged and add them to your cart once registration has opened.
Flexible Payment Options, Discounts, Scholarships
- 3-Part Payment Plan – Select the 3-Part Payment Plan to divide your camp fees into three equal installments. 1st payment is due at the time of registration; 2nd and 3rd payments are automatically processed on the 5th of each month following enrollment (scheduled payments for those who register in December, January & February will begin processing on March 5). This payment plan option is available through April 22.
- Early Bird Discount – Register early and save! $100 off 7-week sessions, $50 off 4 & 3-week sessions, and $25 off mini and 1-week camps. The early bird discount ends Monday, February 28.
- Sibling Discount – Save $50 on each additional sibling who registers for any 7, 4, or 3-week camp.
- Financial assistance is available to Highland Park residents; please get in touch with email@example.com or call 847.579.3101 for more information.