Welcome to Our New Website & App!
We’ve got a whole line-up of new online experiences for you! Now you have an easier way to learn about our Park District, find important information, and get your transactions done faster so you can move on with your day.
Our new website was designed with a fresh new look and feel, improved functionality, and a more enjoyable viewing experience no matter what device you are using. The new site is jam-packed with handy new features and carefully organized based on our users’ preferences, including:
- A new home page layout with resources including a news blog, monthly event calendar, and seasonal quick links to the information you use most.
- Find information that is easy to access about our facilities, programs, rental venues, events, and much more. And, if you can’t find what you’re looking for, just type a few keywords in the search bar.
- The new online Park Shop features cool Highland Park swag – perfect for gifts or fun goodies for yourself. Best of all, proceeds from the shop benefit our Parks Foundation SMILE and FYI scholarship programs.
- Our favorite feature is the new integrated seasonal program guides. No more flipping through pages on a hard-to-read digital brochure. Plus, we are saving the trees by not printing our guide. All our seasonal program information is now a featured part of the website – allowing you to peruse and sign up for events, memberships, and programs. To view new Spring information, click here.
Hold on to your hats. There is more!
We’ve got a new App!
Connect with your park district! Download your new Park District app and have all the information you need at the touch of a button. The app is your destination for:
- Virtual Passes – Add all your passes to your app for a quick and easy scan-ins at Rosewood Beach, Hidden Creek AquaPark, and the Rec Center.
- Sports & Group Fitness Schedules – Check game times and locations, and your favorite fitness class times.
- Facility Information & Conditions – Access facility hours, locations, contacts, and timely information such as a time change or an emergency closure due to weather.
- Interactive Map –Search our map by park name or amenity. Looking for a playground appropriate for a 5-year-old or an excellent place to catch a fish — we’ve got it. Each park page includes the street address, hours, size, and even the park’s history.
- Registration – View program options and register right from your app.
- Events & Meetings – There is always something going on at your park district – get a comprehensive listing of events and important meetings, including details and locations. You can even favorite an event or add it to your electronic calendar.
- Push notifications – You choose the types of information you want to receive so you will never miss an important update or message.
- Promotional Coupons – Exclusive only to our app users! Receive valuable coupons from businesses in Highland Park and the Park District.
Download the app before December 31, 2022 and receive a $5 coupon you can use at any Park District location (some restrictions apply).
We are so excited for you to experience our new website and app first hand, and let us know what you think. Check out the graphic and video below that highlight the new features and how to navigate the new website and app to get you started.