Room rentals available for all occasions. Reservations must be made in-person and up to 90 days in advance. We have special rates for not-for-profit groups and weekly renters.
Maximum: 30 (with the exception of the multi-purpose room)
West Ridge Multipurpose Room: Maximum: 100
Rooms for Rent
Jammin’ Jungle Playground
Party is 1 hour and 30 minutes
Building Use Policy Rental Rules and Regulations
- Park District sponsored activities shall have priority in all facility usage.
- All rentals must be applied for in-person at the designated facility at which time full payment is required.
- Any individuals or groups applying for use of the facility must complete and submit the appropriate permit with the exception of scheduled Park District activities. The permits may be submitted no more than ninety (90) days prior to the proposed usage date and approved by the Center Supervisor dependent upon facility availability.
- Rentals are ninety percent (90%) refundable if reservation is canceled ten (10) or more working days prior to approved rental date.
- A refundable cleaning deposit will be charged. Cleaning deposits shall be refunded approximately two weeks after the date of rental if the group or individuals using the Center left the room in an orderly state. Please note: Additional fees will be assessed to the renter if there is any damage incurred by misuse of the facility and its property.
- All rental fees and charges are subject to change and are established annually by the Board.
Rental fees will be charged based on 2 divisions: Resident and nonresident. Proof of residency is required with a valid ID.
Individuals signing permit must be 21 years of age, be present during rental period and assume responsibility for all actions of the group and usage of the room and equipment including the chaperoning of minors.
- A rental permit shall be revoked at any time due to misconduct of individuals, falsification of information, misuse of property or failure to comply with Center and Park District rules and regulations. Rental payment will be forfeited to the Park District and future permits will not be issued to group or individuals involved.
- Park District reserves the right to prohibit any rental application which is contrary to the public safety and welfare.
Any use of loudspeaker or public address instruments must be approved by the Park District. Necessary information must be submitted on rental application.
- Rental information for each facility, including forms, fees, hours and duration, room availability, and rules/regulations are available at the designated facility.
- Permits for fund-raising activities must be submitted thirty (30) days prior to the proposed usage date and must be approved by the Board.