Play Basketball & Get Fit
The Recreation Center houses two high school regulation-sized basketball courts. Shoot around with the family, or pick up a game with friends during any of our open gym times.
NEW! Starting, Monday, February 6, anyone participating in Open Gym must have an Annual Waiver on file linked to a park district account. You may complete a waiver at the Recreation Center front desk or online.
- Members and non-members are welcome!
- All participants must check-in at the first floor front desk.
- Children under the age of 10 must have a parent or guardian in the building while using open gym.
- To participate, a valid driver’s license, school ID, and/or valid identification must be presented at the front desk and all players must sign in.
- The Recreation Center of Highland Park reserves the right to cancel and/or change open gym times without notice.
- A Recreation Center staff member has the right to revoke an individual’s open gym participation for misconduct.
- No private training is allowed during open gym times.